! Winter look book \ wish list

Hello beautiful people ❤️‍ Winter is right around the corner FINALLY , and when I think of winter I always think of  (  ...







Hello beautiful people
❤️‍
Winter is right around the corner FINALLY , and when I think of winter I always think of 
(  warm drinks , sweaters, and dark lipstick) 

So I would like to share with you some of my favourite go to OOTD for the winter season !










- This look is so chic and warm at the same time, you can throw on a long jacket or a big scarf , and it will look amazing with a red or maroon lipstick 











- This look is really fun and casual
And you can dress it up or down 
You can wear a scarf or a jeans jacket or this funnel shirt  and you can tight around your waist for a cooler look.






 



- The super cosy look 
Is definitely one of my favorite looks 
Because you can look good and feel comfy at the same time, you can add a beanie in your hair for a cosyer look . 
 


  

so , i hope you liked this post , and let me know if you like anything from these looks .. 
and i wish you a very warm winter for you 
all 
 ❤️‍


P.S : ALL THE LOOKS FROM THIS POST IS FROM ( H&M , FOREVER21 , ASOS ) 

You Might Also Like

0 التعليقات

Flickr Images