SEPTEMPER FAVORITS !

hello beautiful people &  welcome again in to my blog monthly favourite post are my favourit posts to read , so i  a...




hello beautiful people &
 welcome again in to my blog


monthly favourite post are my favourit posts to read , so i 

always make sure to upload my post on time , but i have 

been really busy this month with a lot of stuff , so let me 

now stop talking and get started withe my SEPTEMBER 

FAVOURITES ..









1- Arlesienne Eau de Toilette



I’v been loving this perfume from one of my favourite 

store .. it’s smell so good and so flowery and fresh .. it’s 

smell’s like when you wake in to flower shop . 










 
 this nail remover is amazing .. the top thing is just 

made my life easir . 







3- they're real! push-up eyeliner &


              black eyeliner from urban decay       
  
i’v been using this combination toghter and i love the push 

up liner from benefit 

it’s so easy to use .









4- My Hand Accessories 

i’v been waering these jewellers 

together a lot this month

                           bracelets







5- My Job   


so my job has become one of my

 favourite thing this month , so i work

 now at this pretty vintage shop .. i’v 

been enjoying every moment  of it , and

 so exited to have an amazing 

experience  , if you want to know more

 a but the shop go Here   

You Might Also Like

0 التعليقات

Flickr Images