! OCTOBER FAVOURITS

hello lovelies, welcome to my blog   TODAY I HAVE A MONTHLY FAVOURITES POST , I HOPE YOY LIKE IT , AND THIS  FAVOURITE...







hello lovelies, welcome to my blog  

TODAY I HAVE A MONTHLY FAVOURITES POST , I HOPE YOY LIKE IT , AND THIS 

FAVOURITE HAS ALOT OF RANDOM THINGS . SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS POST ..








skin care routine

I've been using this cream for my acne and its

 works really good , you have to but it only in the 

acne area not all over your face, 

for my foundation I've been using this (photogenic foundation )

from the face shop it's so nice and it gave my skin the perfect governing

And I feel like its good for everyday uses





Cherry Blossom Hand Cream


if you been seeing my monthly favorites posts you well notes that L'OCCITANE  product have been my favorite thing 
This hand cream in cherry blossom it makes my hand really soft 







BOOK FAVOURITE 

I'v been reading this amazing book by PAUL ARDEN  and i really like it , it's talk about how can you believe  in your self  and it's motivate you , and also how to make your drams come true no matter how hard it is . i highly recommend this book .









ZUMBATHON (ENENT FAVOURIT )


I went to this amazing event in October it was a charity event and the benefit goes to the breast cancer women , it was really cool and fun we dance for 2hours , and everybody was lovely .







this smell so good and warm ,  i like who

 traditional it looks and it's hand made 
candle















T.V SHOW FAVOURIT 

(Blindspot)



I've been watching this show ,  I don't like a

 criminal shows but this one is  different and 


you just can't stop watching (it's addicted ) !












so this everything for this months favourite ..

thanks for reading .. see ya 

You Might Also Like

0 ุงู„ุชุนู„ูŠู‚ุงุช

Flickr Images