Charlotte Tilbury Quick 'N' Easy Kit REVIEW

  HELLO EVERYONE  WELCOME TO MY BLOG!    Today i am going to share with you one of my recent favourite make...







 HELLO EVERYONE 
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! 



  Today i am going to share with you one of my recent favourite makeup kit , So I'v been hearing a lot of good things about Charlotte Tilbury on youtube and blogs , and i'v been wanting to ordered online but didn't know how would the colours and the quality will look like , and on my vacation i want to LA and i got the chance to go to NORDSTORM , and they had the Charlotte Tilbury stand and everything looked so good ,  i wanted to get everything , but i controlled myself  and i got me this lovely kit and a lipstick  , so here is a * mini review* about it ! 







Mini Legendary Lashes Mascara

I loved this mascra the moment i used it cuz first thing the size is so cute and the same product is so well made like really nice and it makes my lushes look so neutral .  








Eyeshadow Pencil in Black Diamonds

i haven't used this one a lot but i tried it on my hand just swatch it and it stayed so long on my hand and the glitter in it is just so nice and suddle , and it's differently suitable for the night time .







Matte Revolution Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick in Bond Girl 


 I AM OBSSESD WITH THIS LIPSTICK  !!  and the colour is AMAZING , and yes i always get the same colour tone but i feel like this is what goes perfectly with my skin tone and it goes with obsoletely any thing i wear .







Rock 'n' Kohl Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black

As an Arab i feel like i can never leave the house without a small line of kohl on my waterline , and i will never have enough of those black eyeliner pencils . 



That's was all what i have for this blog post 

 I hope you liked it !

 Thanx for reading ! 









SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 التعليقات

Flickr Images