My Current Favorite Makeup Products

Hello beautiful people,Today I’m sharing some of my recent  favorite beauty products that i'v been loving for the past t...








Hello beautiful people,Today I’m sharing some of my recent favorite beauty products that i'v been loving for the past tow months , i hared a lot of good things about these products and i finally got my hand on them . SO i hope you like this post .. enjoy it .







Tarte palette - energy noir clay palette 

 This palette is so pretty and it's a life saver to me because it has everything you need a full face eye & cheek palette,  perfect for a simple and easy look . 





Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation creates a flawless
complexion on camera , and it's not heavy on the face really 
easy to use .



NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: 

everyone keeps talking about this concealer and how it's so good it's a ightweight medium to high buildable coverage. 




i am obsessed about these brushes so handy and so soft angled powder brush, the 200 oval shadow brush, and the 300 tapered blush brush, the synthetic bristles of which can be used for eyeshadow . 



NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil:

 I was really surprised with this lip pencil , the colour is so beutiful and it's so smooth you have to gave it a try ! 




Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: 

i changed my hair colour and now it's a light brawn-ish , and i'v been looking for a good eyebrows product , and i found this and i can't live without it now huh  ! 

if your looking for a long lasting nail polish and you are so lazy to re apply your polish every time they get shipped  you are going to love this amazing formula x polishes.



 That's all for this post .. and i hope you did't mind that pinky background .. i don't how to feel about it ,
 but i can't help it 
I JUST LOVE PINK.. 

Thanks for reading .. 
XoXo
Bash



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

2 التعليقات

Flickr Images